FREE SHIPPING! SHOP SHIRTS - SHOP STICKERS
Last Updated: August 14, 2020
• Visit a Don't Trust This Man Brands website (“Sites”);
• Use a Don't Trust This Man Brands mobile application (“App”); or
• Interact with us offline, such as in our physical retail stores, by telephone, or at in-person events (“Offline Activity”).
The Sites, Apps, and Offline Events are collectively referred to as the “Services.”
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Don't Trust This Man Brands collects information that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you (“Personal Information”) and may include the following kinds of information to the extent they identify you or your household:
• Personal identifiers, such as your name, date of birth, phone number, email address, postal address.
• Financial and commercial information, such as your payment card number, billing address, and related financial information. We also collect transaction information such as your purchasing history.
• Account information, if you choose to create an account or enroll in one of our loyalty programs we also collect your account number, username and password, and similar data.
• Audio, electronic, and visual information, such as photos and other information you post on our Sites or Apps. This includes information you provide from your social networking sites, such as social media account ID, profile photo, and other data made available when you choose to link your social media accounts or loyalty accounts.
• Internet network activity, such as how you use our Sites or Apps, the products you have viewed, and what website you visit when you leave. We also collect information through cookies and similar technologies that may capture your internet protocol (IP) address, personal device identifiers, the type of browser you are using, your operating system, ISP information, and similar online identifiers. See the Section below on Cookies for more information about how we collect information about your online activity.
• Geolocation information from your IP address, which links to the region you live in, or if your location settings on your device are set to share your location with us.
Personal Information does not include publicly available information in government records or any data that has been deidentified, aggregated, or otherwise anonymized.
2. WHERE DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM?
We collect your Personal Information from the following sources:
• You, when you buy something; register or create an account; enroll in one of our loyalty programs; maintain a Wish List; request information from us; sign up for our newsletters or email list; enter a contest, sweepstakes or other promotion; fill out a survey; request customer support; communicate with or contact us; or otherwise use the Services.
• Cookies and similar website interaction technologies, when you use our Sites or Apps as described in the section on Cookies below.
• Social media platforms, when you interact with us on social media. For example, the Services may give you the option to link to your Facebook or other social media account, follow us, or share content on our account, your account, or your friends’ account. Based on the way you have set your privacy settings on your social media accounts, most social media platforms, like Facebook, analyze data about how you interact with our Services and combine it with information on other users to provide us information about your name, profile name, demographic information, contact information, region, interests, and usage data. In addition, we may receive information about you if other users interact with us on social media and information about you is visible to us, for example the fact that you are “friends” or other public-facing profile information.
• Business partners, if they either have your consent or another legal basis to share your information with us. If you provide your personal information to other businesses, we do not control how they treat your information and are not responsible for their conduct. Instead, you should look to those businesses’ policies and notices to understand how they treat your information and how to exercise your rights.
3. HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
• Provide you with products, information, or services that you have requested or agreed to receive, such as processing and delivering your orders;
• Process your registration and/or enrollment in any loyalty programs, including by verifying that your email address is active and valid;
• Contact you with information, newsletters, and promotional materials from Don't Trust This Man Brands or on behalf of our third-party partners and affiliates;
• Enable you to participate in a variety of features on our Sites or Apps, such as sweepstakes, message boards, other communication features, user-generated content functions, and interactive features;
• Enable you to interact and connect with third-party services like social media platforms;
• Enable you to invite friends to use our Services, for example when you send someone else a communication through the Services, like an invitation to a friend, we use the information you provide (e.g., your friend’s name and e-mail address) to send the invite;
• Address problems with the Services, such as technical errors, bugs, and to prevent unauthorized activity;
• Analyze and understand how you use and interact with our Services to develop new products or services, or enhance or improve our existing content, products, and services;
• Improve user experience and enable customizations;
• Provide you with targeted offers and advertising;
• Prevent and detect crime or fraud; and
• Operate our day-to-day business.
We will not use the personal information we collect for materially different purposes without first making reasonable efforts to notify you.
4. WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION?
To accomplish the purposes listed above, we share the information we collect with:
• Service providers, including businesses, professionals, or technical support providers to help us operate our business and the Services by doing things like processing your payment and shipping your order, or analyzing sales data to help us develop new products.
• Third Parties Promoting Sweepstakes, Contests, and Other Promotions, if you choose to enter one of our promotions, we may disclose your information to third parties or the public in connection with running the promotion or announcing winners.
• Co-sponsors, when you use certain areas of our Sites and Apps, you may be interacting with third parties, such as advertisers that provide products and services or rewards programs. We may share information with these third parties if you participate in a co-branded, co-sponsored, or jointly presented promotion, contest, survey, voting feature, or service.
• Marketing Partners, such as vendors who help us place ads, customize them to certain audiences or users, understand whether those ads are successful, and improve our marketing efforts. We may also share with our marketing partners that may have offers of interest to you.
• Aggregate or Anonymous Non-Personal Information, we may aggregate, anonymize, or de-identify your Personal Information and share it with third parties for marketing or analytics. Data that is aggregated, anonymized or de-identified is not Personal Information as that term is defined under California law.
If there are instances when we need to disclose your information, we will provide you information about what categories of parties may receive your Personal Information at that time.
A Cookie is a small piece of text that is placed on your website browser, device, or hard drive when you visit a website or use an application. These include our own first-party Cookies as well as third-party Cookies of our service providers and marketing partners. Cookies serve a variety of functions, like enabling us to remember your log-in information when you visit our Sites. You can find out more about Cookies in general and how they work at Cookiepedia - https://cookiepedia.co.uk/all-about-cookies.
What Information Do Cookies Collect?
Cookies collect online identifiers such as your IP address, device identifier, advertising identifier, or similar unique digital identifier. Cookies use these online identifiers to track your commercial activity, such as products or services purchased or considered, internet activity, including browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our Sites, Apps, or a given advertisement. Finally, this information may be used by Don't Trust This Man Brands or our marketing partners to draw inferences and create a profile about your consumer preferences or trends.
What Types Of Cookies Do We Use?
• Strictly Necessary. These Cookies are necessary to make the Sites and Apps run and enable basic functions like page navigation. They also help us identify and control trusted web traffic, as well as detect and prevent fraud or malicious activity. Finally, they ensure the Sites and Apps responds to your instructions, such as remembering items you have added to your cart.
• Performance and Analytics. Cookies help us analyze how you interact with our Sites and Apps to improve user experience and functionality.
• Advertisements. Cookies allow us and our marketing partners to deliver advertisements that are relevant and meaningful to you. Some of our marketing partners may use these cookies to build a profile of your interests, target advertising on our Sites or others, and measure the efficiency of advertisements.
How Can You Manage Cookies?
If you wish to prevent cookies from tracking your activity on our website or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. If you block cookies, certain features on our website may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Google - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
Safari - https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
Internet Explorer - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enhanced-tracking-protection-firefox-desktop?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
You may opt-out of interest-based advertising in general by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s,or Network Advertising Initiative’s websites. We are not responsible for the completeness, effectiveness, or accuracy of any third party opt-out options or programs.
6. YOUR CHOICES AND OPT-OUTS
We provide our customers with the opportunity to opt-out of having their information used for purposes not directly related to placement, processing, fulfillment, or delivery of a product or service under certain circumstances.
To opt-out of marketing communications, please use one of these convenient methods:
• Email Offers, if you do not want to receive marketing emails from us click the unsubscribe link in the footer of the marketing email. You may also opt-out of receiving emails from us by sending an email to email@example.com with “Do Not Email” in the subject line.
• Direct Mail Offers, if you do not want us to send you any promotional offers through US mail, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Do Not Mail” in the subject line.
• Telemarketing, if you do not want to receive marketing phone calls or text messages from us, you may email us at email@example.com with “Do Not Call” in the subject line; inform us that you no longer want to receive calls from Don't Trust This Man Brands when you receive a call from us; or reply STOP to a text message from us.
• Other Offers, if you do not want to receive marketing communications from one or more brands within the Don't Trust This Man Brands family, you must opt-out individually from each of the brands from which you are receiving brand-specific marketing communications. Your instructions to limit the use of your information for these purposes will be processed as soon as reasonably practicable. Additionally, we are not responsible for informing third parties (including without limitation our third-party service providers or partners) with whom we have already shared your Personal Information of any changes requested pursuant to this section.
You can verify, correct, or update certain information associated with your account by logging into your profile. You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of this information.
7. YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS
California residents may have additional rights over their Personal Information.
The Right to Request More Information. You may have the right to request more information about how we treated your Personal Information in the past 12 months, including:
• The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
• The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
• Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
• The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and/or
• The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
The Right to Request Access. You also may have the right to request access to your Personal Information.
The Right to Request Deletion. Under certain conditions, you may have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information. Please note that simply logging out or uninstalling an app does not delete your account or the Personal Information we may have collected.
How to Exercise these Rights. To submit a request to exercise these rights you may contact us at:
• EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you make a request, we will acknowledge we have received it within ten days. If you do not receive a response, please ensure your request was submitted properly.
Verification. Before we can respond to your request, we must verify your identity using Personal Information. If we are not able to verify your request, we will contact you for more information. If we are unable to verify your identify after a good faith attempt, we may deny the request and, if so, will explain the basis for the denial.
Designating an Authorized Agent. You may designate someone to submit requests and act on your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”). To do so, you must provide us with written permission to allow your Authorized Agent to act on your behalf.
Do Not Track Requests. Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. Our Sites and Apps do not recognize “Do Not Track” signals.
Third-Party Marketing and Selling. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties. If you are a California resident, you may request information about our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties or affiliated companies for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. You must put the statement “Third-Party Marketing Opt-Out” in the subject field.
No Discrimination. We will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
8. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, LINKS, AND PLUG-INS
9. PUBLIC FORUMS
Any information you may disclose on our Sites or Apps, in blogs, on message boards, in chat rooms, or on other public areas on the Sites or Apps or other third-party websites that the Sites or Apps may link to, becomes public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing Personal Information in these public areas.
10. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the Sites or Apps to, nor do we knowingly collect any Personal Information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Don't Trust This Man Brands learns that a child under the age of thirteen has provided Personal Information, we will use reasonable efforts to promptly remove such information.
11. DATA STORAGE
Your Personal Information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your Personal Information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate.
13. HOW TO CONTACT US